introduction of C++
- Procedural vsOOP, Concept of Classes and objects, Encapsulation, Abstraction Inheritance, Polymorphism, Reference Variables, Default Arguments, Member Functions, Inline Function.
- Call by Reference ,Call by Value, Call by Address, Structure vs. Class.
- Passing and Returning Objects from Class, Access Specifier with examples.
- Default, Parameterized. Copy, Dynamic. Constructor and Destructor, operators-new and delete.
- Scope Resolution Operator (::). Static Data Members and Member Functions with examples.
Overloading, & Type Conversion
- Function Overloading & Friend Functions. Defining operator overloading, Rules for Overloading.
- Overloading Unary, Binary Operator and Using Friend Function.
- Manipulating Strings Using Operators. Type Conversion.
- Defining Base and Derived classes, Single, Multilevel, Constructors in inheritance.
- Multiple, Hierarchical, Hybrid Inheritance, Virtual Base Classes with Examples.
- Early Vs Laic Binding. Pointer to Class, this pointer, Pointer to Base Class.
- Virtual Function, Pure-Impure Virtual Function and Abstract Classes with examples.
- Templates [Concept & Definition], Implementation of Template Functions, Class Templates and their
I/0 Basics, Manipulators and File Handling
- Standard Streams, formatting output with standard ios functions and Manipulators. Formatted and Unformatted I/O Functions.
- Classes for File Stream Operation.