By submitting an enrolment form and payment to register in any of the courses offered by SVB EDUCATION, the student agrees to abide by given conditions. Students are advised to read this document carefully. If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions, your admission to the course will be considered null and void. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Shri Venkateshwar Balaji Educational & Social Welfare Society is the owner of the brand SVB EDUCATION and SVBE&SWS, reserves the right to revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time.
Admission to the Course
Registering on Online Learning Centre does not entitle you to the right of admission/selection for the course. The Selection Committee reserves the right to select or reject a candidate without any notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
You acknowledge and agree that SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION) has the right to report any and all suspicious or illegal activity to the appropriate legal or police authorities without notice to you.
As a user and/or a registered participant to our website or any programs offered through SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION), it is expected of that you will not harass or use derogatory language or behaviour on other users, students, faculty, institute representatives, SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION) employees, assessment centre staff or visitors. You will be responsible not to cheat on any assignment, exercises, assessment, exams or any other evaluation components for the Program. You will notify the concerned Faculty or SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION) immediately if you become aware of any other user cheating or breaching Terms and conditions, and will comply with the requirements of the specific applicable code of conduct. It is clearly understood that selected candidates are required to comply with the rules laid down in the Policy of SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION) or else it reserves the right to expel a student or terminate the candidature at any time without assigning any reason.
SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION) reserves the right to change course prices from time to time and in the event of such change, confirmed registration will be honoured at the original price. Registrations confirmed through the payment of Registration Fee, within 30 days of a price increase will also be honoured at the original price so long as the prices plus the applicable taxes. Changes to Service Tax and other tax and duty components will be incorporated into the Course Fee as and when such changes occur and the student will become liable to pay the incremental fee.
By registering on the website, you give your consent to receive text messages from SVB EDUCATION which may include offers from us or our affiliates and partners.
This section states the Terms and Conditions which will be applicable to the user using SVBE&SWS’s(SVB EDUCATION) online/offline payment process (via Credit Card/Debit Card, Bank Transfers etc.) for various courses/services offered by SVB EDUCATION.
- User information entered during the online payment process is kept secure and confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, other than the payment gateway service provider.
- SVBE&SWS(SVB EDUCATION) will not be held responsible for any damages the user may suffer as a result of using the payment process. The user agrees and shall defend, indemnify, save and hold SVBE&SWS(SVB EDUCATION) harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims that may arise or result from incorrect use of the online payment process or any other causes attributable to the user.
- SVBE&SWS(SVB EDUCATION) will not be responsible for any refunds arising out of any failures in online payments and in case the amount gets deducted from users saving/current account and does not get credited in SVBE&SWS(SVB EDUCATION) account, before the transaction is complete. Users in this case will have to contact either the Bank/SVBE&SWS(SVB EDUCATION) to clarify the same.
- In no event will the user be eligible for the refund of the payment made online.
- All the refunds of credit & debit card transactions, which are subject to SVBE&SWS’s(SVB EDUCATION) policy, will be made by cheques or DDs only; no refund will be processed either by online transfer or in cash.
- Receipts of online payments along with confirmation of admissions by SVBE&SWS(SVB EDUCATION) should be maintained by the user safely, as this will be a pre-condition for processing any refund.
- Successful completion of the online application process and online/offline payment alone will not make the user eligible for the admission. Since the online application system does not perform any check on the qualification of user or other essential conditions during the application process, hence, successful completion of the online application process may not make the user eligible for the course admission. The course admission will be totally at the discretion of SVBE&SWS(SVB EDUCATION) and the same will be confirmed upon scrutiny of the admission details provided by the user and SVBE&SWS(SVB EDUCATION) is not liable to give reason for any rejection.
- It is the user’s responsibility to ensure payment of full fees as applicable. Such payment of fees by or on behalf of the user does not in itself constitute acceptance of user’s candidature for the course. When the user successfully completes the online payment transaction using credit/debit cards option, funds will be deducted from the credit/debit card mentioned by the user and the payments will be credited to SVBE&SWS(SVB EDUCATION). Any payment received through this website will be treated as having been made by the user, even though the same may have been made by some other person/ party, in such event, SVBE&SWS(SVB EDUCATION) shall not be liable to entertain any correspondence from any person other than the user’s parents/guardian.
- In case the user registers successfully but fails to pay the required fee on or before the stipulated date, such application will stand cancelled without any further notification.
- SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION) shall not be liable to protect data from third parties if there is any failure on the part of the user or any person acting on behalf of the user, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
- SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION) will be entitled to use the information given during the online payment process for the purpose of registration of the user and also for statistical purposes or for its internal use.
Rescheduling and Cancellation
SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION) reserves the right to change or cancel courses in this schedule at any time. SVB EDUCATION will endeavour to give as much notice as possible in the event of courses being cancelled or rescheduled. Changes to Service Tax and other tax and duty components will be incorporated into the Course Fee as and when such changes occur and the student will become liable to pay the incremental fee.
Student cancellation or rescheduling made less than 5 working days prior to the class start date will be subject to the full course fee. SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION) reserves the right to change or cancel classes prior to the class start date. You will be notified at that time of any changes or cancellation. On-demand courses may not be available in all locations.
All request for refund of Fee shall be governed by SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION)’s Refund Policy as outlined on our website www.svbeducation.com.
Excluding third party course materials, SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION) will own all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, title and interest in or pertaining to the courses in the course catalogue and all other services developed by SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION) for the purpose of this agreement. No resale, transfer or re-export of the course(s) content is authorized without the prior authorization of SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION).
Copyrights for Third party course materials, including books, training materials and resources, video lectures (live and recorded) and other intellectual property rights, trademark, title and interest in or pertaining to the courses in the course catalogue is owned by the respective Third Party. No resale, transfer, reproduction or re-export of the course(s) content is authorized without the prior authorization of SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION) and/or the Third Party for such courses offered by SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION).
From time to time, you will be given due permission to download soft copies of course material, assignments, case studies or other training materials as appropriate and as communicated to you by SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION). Such materials will be for your personal and non-commercial use only and the related proprietary rights prohibit you from copying or reproducing, transmitting or re-transmitting, distributing, disseminating, selling, publishing or republishing, broadcasting, posting, modifying, uploading or circulating any such material to anyone, unless you have executed a separate written license agreement with SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION).
All the video content and lectures (both live and recorded) made available during the course of a given program copyrighted by SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION) or the respective Third Party and is subject to the following conditions.
Unauthorized copying of such video lectures/session, software and other internet content is theft and
- You may not copy or duplicate the video lectures/session/file in any manner.
- You may not use the video lectures/session/file for training or in a way that substitutes for purchase of the video product.
- You are agreeing that your registration to the course is a binding agreement to use SVBE&SWS (SVB EDUCATION)’s video lectures/session/file for personal learning purposes only.
Unauthorized access, copying, distribution, modification, display, reproduction or other unauthorized use of copyrighted works that includes video lectures/session/file and other such course related material by you may constitute an infringement of the copyright holders’ rights and may result in civil litigation and criminal prosecution.
It is expressly understood and agreed by you that in the event of any dispute, the Courts in Jabalpur, India shall have the an exclusive jurisdiction.