Program – Java
- Explain Java Technology, Java short history, comparison of java from c/c++
- Type of Application of Java
- Java 9 and 10 features / java software tools
- SCOPE of java
- Set Environment of Java ( Temp Path | Permanent Path )
- First Program of Java
- JVM architecture
- Data type using primitive type and wrapper class
- Operator and conditional statements (if, if else, nested if, multiple if )
- Control Structure and Switch statement, Nested switch statement.
- Array (one dimension , Multidimensional, Jagged, Object)
- String class String buffer, String Builder class
- Oop’s introduction, class object, type of class, inner class, Anonymous object, generic class, Data abstraction, encapsulation, Polymorphism, constructor, garbage collector, inheritance,
Abstract class, interface, super keyword, this keyword
- Command line input
- Input by System.in.read()
- Exception Handling (Checked and unchecked) throw and throws
- File Handling (File, File reader, file writer, Buffered reader, buffered writer, fileInputStream ,FileOutputStream)
- Serialization and deserialization
- Awt introduction discuss all component
- Swing implementation
- Applet and J Applet
- Multithreading explain Thread Runnable, Sleep, wait, notify, and notify all, Thread Synchronization
- Create JAR file by command
- Create Package by command
Some 8 features Implementations
- forEach() method in Iterable interface
- defaultand static methods in interface
- functional interface and Lambda expressions
- JavaStream API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections
- JavaTime API
- Java IO improvement processor Directives with examples.
The registration fee for taking the TOEFL® is USD 170.
You can register online or by phone or mail. The detailed information about registering for the TOEFL® can be found at www.ets.org/toefl
TOEFL® is offered on specific days of the year. One can access the whole schedule which can vary depending on the country by following the given link https://www.ets.org/bin/getprogram.cgi?test=toefl
There is no limit to the number of times you can take the test, but you cannot take it more than once in a 12-day period.
Your TOEFL® score will be valid for 2 years from the date the test was taken.
The scores are available online 2 weeks after the exam date.
The universities only accept official scores sent directly by ETS. Scores to four colleges can be sent free of cost from the time of TOEFL® registration to 24 hours before the test date. Subsequently, for each score report sent to a college, you would have to pay $20.
No, photocopies are not accepted. You have to send your scores only through ETS.
Almost all the universities take the best score.
Yes, you do need to have the TOEFL® score with you at the time of applying
TOEFL® is mandatory for Undergraduate, MS, PhD and most MBA courses across the world. However, a few universities in the USA and all universities in the UK and Australia accept IELTS™ scores. The Top 15 colleges in the US might waive the TOEFL® requirement provided you are able to produce a proof that your Undergraduate degree had English as its mode of instruction.
For admission, one has to score over 80 for MS and Undergraduate programs, over 100 for PhD and MBA courses. Usually a score of 100 is required for students who are looking for financial aid/scholarships.